Join us on Workplace, TBG's employee communications platform.
We're excited for you to join Workplace, The Beautiful Group's private employee communications platform powered by Facebook.
Use these steps to log all stylists and new employees into Workplace for the first time:
- STEP 2: Enter your name and Regis ID, and click the check box for “Accept”
- STEP 3: Click "I agree" to go log into Workplace
General: The Beautiful Group (“TBG”) expects all its team members to sign in to their Workplace accounts regularly, participate constructively and engage on the platform in a professional manner. Employees’ use of their Workplace accounts is subject to The Beautiful Group’s Handbook, including but not limited to the Social Media Policy and Computing Policy.
- Use Workplace on-the-clock and on TBG devices
- Salon team members are expected to log in and engage on the Workplace platform during their normal work hours only. Stylists and Salon Managers are prohibited from logging into Workplace off the clock or during any overtime hours.
- TBG provides computers and/or IPads at the salon intended for use by employees to access Workplace. Team members are not required or encouraged to use personal devices to access Workplace.
- Engage respectfully and honestly
- Be responsible, respectful, ethical, and follow the law. Do not misrepresent yourself. Do not criticize or disrespect colleagues or customers. When disagreeing with others, keep it appropriate and polite.
- Embrace and honor/honour diversity and difference. TBG will not tolerate any form of discrimination to include age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, genetic information, participation in a uniformed service or any other legally protected status.
- Post no spam, no off-topic remarks or anything offensive. Cursing will not be tolerated.
- Do not post anonymously and never post using someone else’s account.
- Solicitation for non-TBG business purposes is not permitted. While you are working for TBG, you are prohibited from engaging in any activities in competition with the organization, including on Workplace.
- You are more likely to resolve work related complaints by speaking directly with your co-workers, Salon Manager, or District Leader than by posting complaints to Workplace. Workplace is not the forum for such complaints. Please direct such concerns to your manager and/or Human Resources.
- Note that content posted outside of groups to users’ profile feeds is visible to all users.
- Protect confidential information
- Do not share customers’ names or contact information.
- Do not post personal information like personal email addresses, payroll numbers, social security numbers or national insurance numbers, or financial information about yourself, customers, colleagues or anyone else.
- Do not disclose confidential information about the company, salons or colleagues, including but not limited to financial and sales data; guest lists or data regarding potential customers; and performance reviews, concerns or history.
- Never comment/post anything related to legal matters or litigation and never discuss the personal or professional life of any other person or employee.
- All devices used to access Workplace must be password protected. Passwords must not be written down.
- Keep it legal and in line with all other official company policies
- Do not post any content that violates any laws or incites others to violate any laws.
- This policy is not intended to restrict communications or actions protected or required by legislation.
- Do not rely on Workplace posts by other users to replace company policies or expectations, or information from your manager. While Workplace contains much useful information and site administrators strive to correct misinformation, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of all information posted by other users.
- Workplace content belongs to TBG
- Do not re-post or share any Workplace topics/discussions on any other social media platform. What is discussed in Workplace, stays in Workplace.
- All content posted to Workplace belongs to TBG. Employees should have no expectation of privacy whatsoever in any post.
- Any posts deemed unsuitable or inappropriate will be removed.
- Consequences for willful or extreme violation of these terms
- Violation of these guidelines, particularly in a way that could subject TBG to liability, will be subject to appropriate disciplinary action, up to and including termination.
- By using Workplace, you agree to these terms
UPDATED: April 16, 2018.
By signing my name below, I acknowledge that I have read and understand TBG’s Workplace Policy: