The Beautiful Group Management, LLC ("Company" or "We") respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you use our websites, interactive services, email programs and mobile device applications, as well as any other products, features, materials or other services provided by The Beautiful Group (collectively, the “Services”).
Children Under the Age of 13
The Services are not intended for use by children, especially those under thirteen. The Beautiful Group will not knowingly allow anyone under the age of thirteen to register for any of our Services or provide any personally identifying information. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at [email protected].
THIRD PARTY LINKS
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
what information do we collect through our services?
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
(A) Information That You Voluntarily Provide To Us.
We collect information that you voluntarily provide when you use certain features of the Services, such as when you register to use the Services, sign up to obtain The Beautiful Group’s newsletters, apply for employment, call or email us or communicate with us through social media or when you participate in events or other promotions. The information we collect may include your first name, last name, email and mailing address, phone number and demographic information.
If you provide us feedback or contact us via-email, we will collect your name and email address, as well as any other content included in the email, in order to send you a reply.
When you participate in one of our surveys, we may collect additional profile information.
If you post comments or other content in connection with your use of the Services, the information contained in your posting will be stored on our servers and other users will be able to see it.
(B) Billing, Financial and Transaction Data
We may collect billing and transactional information pursuant to your use of the Services, including details of products or services you have purchased from us. This includes data relating to your means and methods of payment, such as your bank account and payment card details.
(C) Technical Data
We may collect information using technology. This information helps us to deliver better and more personalized Services. The information that we collect using technology may include the following.
- Information Collected By Our Servers. To make our Services more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, internet protocol (IP) address, domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
- Flash LSOs. When we post videos, third parties may use local shared objects, knows as Flash Cookies to store your preferences for volume control or to personalize certain video features. Flash Cookies are different from browser Cookies because of the amount and type of data and how the data is stored. Cookie management tools provided by your browser will not remove Flash Cookies. To learn how to manage privacy and storage settings for Flash Cookies, click here: http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html
(D) Usage Data
(E) Marketing and Communications Data
We collect information regarding your preferences in relation to whether or not you want to receive marketing from us and our third parties and also your communication preferences.
We may partner with third parties to manage our advertising on the Services and third-party websites, which may include serving or tracking advertisements on or relating to the Services. We may use the following data, whether separately or combined:
Data from advertising technologies on and off our Services, like web beacons, pixels, ad tags, cookies, and device identifiers.
Subscriber or visitor-provided information.
Data from your use of the Services (e.g. hashed data, click stream information, browser type, geographic location, time and date, information about your interactions with advertisements and other content).
Information from advertising partners. Our advertising partners may place or recognize cookies, web beacons or other technology to track certain activities about our website users. For example, in the course of serving certain advertisements, an advertiser may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser in order to collect certain information about your use of the Services. An advertiser or ad server may also be able to collect your device’s identifier in the course of serving an ad. In many cases, this information could be used to show you ads on other websites based on your interests.
Information inferred from the data described above.
If you do not want this information used by third parties for the purpose of serving you interest-based ads, you may opt-out by clicking here (or if you are in Canada, click here). Following these processes will opt you out of receiving ads that are targeted to you. You may, however, continue to receive generic ads that are targeted to the general public.
We also collect, use and share Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated Data may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data in law as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your Usage Data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific website feature. However, if we combine or connect Aggregated Data with your personal data so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we will treat the combined data as personal data which will be used in accordance with this privacy notice.
(F) Data From Third Parties
We may receive personal and/or anonymous data about you from companies that offer their products and/or services through our Services and/or companies that otherwise collect such information. These third party companies may supply us with personal data. We may add this information to the information we have already collected from you via the Services in order to improve Services we provide to you.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To Provide And Manage The Services You Request. We use the information we gather about you to enable your use of the Services and to fulfill your requests for information, products, or services from us.
- To Contact You. We may periodically contact you with offers and information about the Services, or other marketing communications.
- Customer Service. We may use your personal information you provide us to process and respond to your questions, complaints or inquiries.
- To Better Understand Our Customers And Users. We may perform statistical, demographic and marketing analyses of users of the Services, to better understand and serve our users, and to improve our products, services, and customer relationships.
- Employment. We may use your personal information that you provide to us with respect to employment, such as your resume, only to consider you for current and future employment opportunities and to contact you with respect to employment with The Beautiful Group.
- To Carry Out Contractual Obligations. We may use the information we gather about you to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To Protect The Rights Of The Services And Others. We may use your personal information as we believe is necessary or appropriate to protect, enforce or defend the legal rights, privacy, safety or property of the Services, its employees or agents, or other users and to comply with applicable law.
- Consent. We may otherwise use your information with your consent or at your direction.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties' goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please opt-out with an email to [email protected].
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose aggregated or de-identified information about our users without restriction.
- Affiliates And Subsidiaries. If you have registered to use the Services, we may disclose your personal information to affiliates and/or subsidiaries for internal management and administrative purposes on our behalf.
In the future, we may sell, buy, merge or partner with other companies or businesses. In such transactions, we may include your information among the transferred assets.
Service Providers. We contract with other companies to provide products, services or functions on our behalf, including credit card and billing processing, ad serving, email distribution, analytics or promotions management. We provide these companies only with the information they need to perform their services. These service providers agree to maintain the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information and not to use your personally identifiable information for any reason except to carry out the purpose(s) for which we hired them. These service providers are restricted from using personal information in any way other than to provide services for Sightline, and they may not share, resell or use the data for their own direct marketing purposes.
- Contests And Sweepstakes. If you have entered a contest or sweepstakes sponsored by a third party, we may disclose contact information such as your name, address, and email address with co-sponsors or other identified third parties. The privacy policies of such third parties apply to their use and disclosure of your information that we collect and disclose to such third party companies.
- Law Enforcement. We will disclose information we maintain when required to do so by law, for example, in response to a court order or a subpoena. We also may disclose such information in response to a law enforcement agency's request.
YOUR CHOICES REGARDING INFORMATION
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address/contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt-out by following the “unsubscribe” instructions near the bottom of each email or email us at [email protected].
- Interest-Based Advertising. We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. If you do not want your information used by third parties for the purpose of serving you interest-based ads, you may opt-out by clicking here (or if you are in Canada, click here).
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Services that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to [email protected] or write us at: The Beautiful Group Management, LLC 9720 Wilshire Boulevard, 6th floor, Beverly Hills, CA 90212.
YOUR CANADIAN PRIVACY RIGHTS
Canadian Residents may have additional rights under Canadian law. Please see the information provided by the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada for additional details.
SECURITY, RETENTION AND STORAGE OF INFORMATION
We have put in place appropriate administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security and correctly use the information we collect. No system can be completely secure, however. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet.
We will retain your personal information while you have an account with us and thereafter for as long as we need it for purposes not prohibited by applicable laws. Thereafter, we will either delete your personal information or de-identify it so that it is anonymous and not attributed to your identity.
We will respond to inquiries regarding correction or deletion of data within a reasonable time frame in accordance with applicable laws. To protect your privacy, we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
The Beautiful Group is headquartered in the United States. Please be aware that if information you provide to us or that we obtain as a result of your use of the Services may be collected in your country and subsequently transferred to the United States or to another country in accordance with applicable law.
THE BEAUTIFUL GROUP MANAGEMENT, LLC
9720 Wilshire Boulevard, 6th floor
Beverly Hills, CA 90212